1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Cook bacon on high heat until crispy on each side. Drain well and set aside.
3. Roll out pie crust and press up the sides into an 9″ tart pan.
4. In a large bowl whisk together eggs and heavy cream until well blended. Mix in chopped
rosemary, and season well with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
5. Distribute bacon evenly on the bottom of the prepared crust, & pour egg mixture on top.
6. Cut cheese logs into ½” rounds. Place the rounds into the egg mixture.
7. Place in oven on bottom rack for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown and center is just set.