Creamy Dijon Rosemary Chicken
1. Heat the olive oil and butter on medium-high heat in a large skillet.
2. Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise so that you’re left with four thinner cutlets. Dredge each piece in flour.
3. Fry the chicken for 5 minutes per side and then remove then from the pan and set aside.
4. Remove the rosemary needles from the stems and add the needles to the pan. Let the rosemary cook for about a minute.
5. Add the wine, garlic, & Dijon mustard. Stir until sauce is smooth and then add cream. Place chicken back into pan. Cook for 10 minutes on medium-low until chicken is fully cooked and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over rice.