Contessa’s Award Winning Green beans in a Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette
- Toast walnuts at 350° for about 8 minutes.
- Blanch green beans for 5 minutes, plunge into ice water
- Combine mustard, vinegar, basil, salt & pepper to taste in a food processor for 1 minute.
- Leave the motor running and drizzle oil. When the oil is incorporated, drop ½ cup of walnuts through feed tube. Do not over process.
- Dress chilled beans and garnish with remaining walnuts.
(Recipe provided by Contessa’s French Linens)