Ordering Available for Delivery or Pick Up Through Mercato (Curbside pickup: Mon-Fri 11 am – 4 pm)
Curbside pickup is available between 11th and 12th blocks on Arch Street.
• Christmas dinner-$95: 12 empanadas, 9” Spanish omelette, 1.5 Iberico ham shoulder Acorn fed, 1 lb manchego cheese1 bag of Crackers,9” flan
• 12 empanadas $35(beef, tuna, chorizo or veggie)
• Pulpo vinaigrette $24/lb
• Pulpo a la gallega large plate $26Order by December 20th215-883-8668
From Gift Wrapping Like a Pro to Make-Ahead Holiday Breakfasts we’re hosting virtual events all through December.
20-40% off selected items until Jan. 5th, 2021. Crown Beauty Head Couture is now available online and in-person. In celebration of Kwanza, Body Love Waist Beads will be available online and in-person December 26th.
Kibbeh and Lamb stuffed Grape Leaves are back for Christmas! Pre-order for Christmas Eve (12/24) pickup at RTM or delivery through Mercato.
• Amina’s signature Kibbeh, 1 box is $20 for 12 pieces
• Amina’s stuffed Grape Leaves, 1 box is $20 for 15 pieces
To pre-order for pickup, customers can also text 267-419-8299
A Baker’s delight!
• Tin plated cookie cutters – $18.00/dozen (normally $24.)
• Bread Proofing Baskets – 20% off (In-store only)215-922-4955
Featuring the Ice Cream Cookie Kit, with Famous 4th Street cookies
Sandtarts, choc chip cookies, peppermint stick donut, sweet potato cheesecake
Catering Trays – Hot Italian Specialities, Antipasto, Bake @ Home Family Meals, Sandwich Trays, Stromboli’s, Fresh Pasta & Homemade Sauces & More215-829-9391
Rum Cake , Jerked Turkey , Curried / Jerked turkey wings , Oxtails by the poundOrder 2 days ahead of pickup 267-592-1446
Offering 20 percent off jacquard woven tablecloths all sizes free shipping610-306-4507
Food Therapy Gift Boxes and Mushroom Bouillons
Roasted Ham & Turkey with all the fixin’s
Purchase one pound specials: French Brie=$6.99. Manchego=$10.99. Parmigiano Reggiano=$16.99. Prima Donna=$12.99. Aged Asiago=$7.99. Sharp Provolone=$7.99. Swiss Gruyere 6 Month=$14.99. Mild Cheddar=$6.99. Smoked Gouda=$6.99215-351-7412
Homemade Apple Dumplings (preorder by 12-19-20)215-922-0425
• Holiday Sale items on famouscookies.com from 12/14 to 12/24 free delivery within 25 miles of center city OR
• For pickup get $15 off cookie trays and gift of $35 or more! (pick up at RTM or Bakery)215-625-9870
• Pierogie sampler platter, featuring 1 dozen of each of the following cooked pierogies: potato and cheddar, cheese (ricotta), cheddar and onion (With optional sour cream or carmelized onions on the side)
• Our newest appetizer: Our very own handmade cheesesteak spring rolls, featuring freshly sliced Certified Angus Beef from Guinta’s Meats located in the Market, mozzarella cheese, wit or witout fried onions. Holiday appetizer platters consisting of 12 cheesesteak spring rolls, ketchup and it goes witout sayin….cheese whiz on the side is definitely an available option.Deadline to order is 12-23-20 215-625-9991
Pies, Buttercake, Holiday cakes215-928-0340
Gluten Free re-heatable sides, gifts, and family-friendly kits. Guests should visit foxandsonphilly.com for all holiday offerings. Deadline for ordering is December 22 on Mercato and for pick up. Shipping deadline is December 18th.
Fresh Turkeys, Ducks, Geese and CaponsOrder Deadline 12/18/20215-922-7589
267-391-8435 (Preorder Texts)
Mac n’ Cheese Trays , Lobster Mac n’ Cheese Trays, Scallop Potato Trays, Chicken Strip Trays, Burger Make @ Home Kits 215-922-2707
Fruit, Veggies, Fresh Juices, Nuts & Seeds, Beans, Tubby Olive Oils and Vinegars, Homemade Jams, Nut Butters215-928-4366
Variety of salmon, crab legs, special price on dungeness, live lobster, frozen lobster tail, special fish which are available around Christmas such as smelt, baccala, sardines, and variety fish for 7 fishes feast. Order as soon as you can – at least 2 days ahead.215-923-0487
Egg Nog & Apple Cider 215-922-0425 (ask for the Lancaster County Market)
Vegan Holiday DinnerOrder deadline 12/21/20
Christmas greens and berries, Paperwhite and Amaryllis bulbs215-625-6667
Spiral sliced hams, boneless hams, fresh ham, fresh turkey,bulk sausage for stuffing, all beef/pork/lamb roasts (we offer any variety),lamb racks. Order hams & turkey by 12/16
Stollen; Panettone; Cranberry Linzer Tart; Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Tart; Buche de Noel; Chocolate Cherry Bread267-470-0055
Featuring new, holiday-inspired homemade pop tarts each Friday throughout the month of December.
Also, our outdoor streetery is decorated for the holidays, and we have festive hot cocktails like Hot Apple Cider, Hot Buttered Rum, and Vegan Hot Chocolate — and other seasonal cocktails like Cranberry Prosecco, Allspice Old Fashioned, Cranberry Margarita, etc.
Lastly, we sell beer, wine, and cocktails to go (including champagne) that can be purchased in person or via Toast. And growlers make great holiday gifts!
Also on Caviar
A bench with free fresh produce in fair condition
Frequent specials of rare micro roasted coffees, stocking pure Kona Estate and Jamaican Blue Mountain. A range of gifts packages ready to be presented. Please allow 3 business days since these are made to order ,shipping available.
Delivery by Mercato/Uber Eats/Doordash/Grub Hub
Made to order Christmas Cookie Trays, Goody Trays, Pretzel Trays, Holiday Gift Baskets215-508-1881(for shipping/delivery) 215-592-9772 (For RTM or Curbside pick-up)
Holiday Blend 215-629-0988
Shipping, get orders in as soon as possible (no shipping 12/24-12/25).
(800) 882-7650 for shipping; (215) 334-1816 for retail orders
NEW Spiral Ham and Turkey DinnersLast order date 12/20
Gifts from Reading Terminal Market
Reading Terminal Market Holiday Box: A collection of favorites from historic Reading Terminal Market that will accompany your holiday table along with a beautiful memoir book of the city’s gem!
Gift cards, totes and more at our Online Shop
Holiday Parking Special
Free 2 hour parking at Hilton Inn Garage (11th and Arch) $4 for 2 hours, and Parkway Garage (12th & Filbert) $5 for 2 hours. Get tickets validated at merchant stands.
Curbside Pick Up
Curbside pickup is available between 11th and 12th blocks on Arch Street. Customers can select curbside as an option via Mercato.com or contact the merchant directly.